Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (next one in 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
Come along and hear from three accomplished and inspiring leaders in a panel-style, interactive discussion on their leadership journeys and how young professionals can prepare themselves to be leaders in the public sector.
- Department of Conservation Conference Centre, 18-32 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
- Thursday 26 October
- 17:30 pm - 20:00 pm
Join the IPANZ New Professionals Leadership Team for a light breakfast, intravenous coffee, and the opportunity to meet Simon Draper, Executive Director of the Asia New Zealand Foundation.
- Russell McVeagh, Level 24,157 Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
- Tuesday 7 November
- 07:15 am - 08:30 am