THIS SEMINAR IS FULLY BOOKED - If you would like be advised of future Parliament in Practice seminars, email your details to email@example.com
Parliament in Practice provides attendees with a unique opportunity to learn about the operations of Parliament, from those working within Parliament walls, and who are tasked with supporting Parliament. This seminar provides an introductory overview of the roles and functions of Parliament and explores the legislative, select committee and cabinet processes, including a tour of Parliament. It also considers strategies for working effectively with Ministers.
The seminar is designed for departmental and crown entity staff who want to develop an understanding of the functions of Parliament, the passage of legislation, select committee and cabinet processes and working effectively with Ministers.
Please note, this is an introductory level seminar.
Registrations Fees -
- IPANZ Members - $375.00 + GST
- Non-Member - $450.00 + GST
Cancellations and Refunds
- If cancellation of registration is received 7 working days or more prior to the start date of the event, the registration fee will not be invoiced, or if pre-paid, a full refund will be given.
- If a cancellation of registration is received less than 7 working days prior to the start date of the event, or in the case of registered non-attendance, the registration fee will be payable in full and no refund given.
- Once a registration has been made online, any cancellation request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org