Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email email@example.com or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
‘From the Beehive’ is an opportunity to hear from people who have worked, or worked with those, in the Beehive. We will hear about their career journeys, the highs and lows, and how to navigate the Beehive ways of working.
- Deloitte, Level 12, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
- Thursday 30 August
- 17:30 pm - 20:00 pm
The IPANZ New Professionals Conference is back: 10-11 October, Te Papa, Wellington.This year's conference will focus on future gazing the state of Public Sector, and how to navigate that unknown future. We present to you: Future Lab - See the Future, Be the Future.
- Te Papa Museum, 55 Cable Street, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wednesday 10 October–11 October
- 09:00 am - 17:00 pm