Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID EVENT RESTRICTIONS. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THIS IS RE-SCHEDULED
While executives have long recognised that wellbeing is important, the COVID-19 pandemic brought home how significant it really is.
The New Professionals invite you to join them for an in depth, facilitated workshop on how organisations can think more deeply about ways to design wellbeing into the work itself so that both workers and the organisation can thrive moving forward.
- Deloitte, Level 12, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wednesday 29 September
- 17:30 pm - 19:30 pm
- $0.00 Members
- $0.00 Non Members