Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
Join the IPANZ New Professionals Leadership Team for a light breakfast, intravenous coffee and the opportunity to meet Meng Food, Race Relations Commissioner. Come at 7.15am for breakfast, the speaker will start at 7.45am, it's an early start but well worth the effort to hear Meng discuss first-hand his career path, highlights and challenges. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and engage with Meng as well.
- Deloitte, Level 12, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
- Tuesday 22 June
- 07:15 am - 08:30 am
- $0.00 Members
- $0.00 Non Members