Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email email@example.com or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
The IPANZ New Professionals Conference is back for 2018. This year's conference will focus on future gazing the state of Public Sector, and how to navigate that unknown future. We present to you: Future Lab - See the Future, Be the Future. Save the date: 10-11 October, Te Papa, Wellington.
- Te Papa Museum, 55 Cable Street, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wednesday 10 October–11 October
- 09:00 am - 17:00 pm