Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
Join the IPANZ New Professionals Leadership Team for a light breakfast, intravenous coffee and the opportunity to meet Andrew Crisp, Chief Executive of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
- Deloitte, Level 12, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wednesday 22 July
- 07:15 am - 08:30 am
- $0.00 Members
- $0.00 Non Members