Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email email@example.com or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
IPANZ New Professionals Committee is back in 2021 with our first social event of the year.
Everyone is welcome at this event and it is a great chance to meet with peers from across the public sector.
- Foxglove, 33 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wednesday 17 March
- 17:30 pm - 19:00 pm
- $0.00 Members
- $0.00 Non Members
THIS WORKSHOP IS FULLY BOOKED - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on a waitlistThe way government engages with Māori is changing. Future engagement is going to be different from what we have traditionally seen/experienced. The establishment of Te Arawhiti – The Office for Māori Crown Relations, demonstrates the governments’ commitment to build strong, ongoing and effective relationships with Māori across all of government. Engagement will go beyond consultation to true partnership.
This two-day workshop is designed to help public servants gain a greater understanding of Te Ao Māori (Māori world view), Te Tiriti o Waitangi, and provides practical tools and techniques for effectively engaging with Māori.
- National Library of New Zealand, 70 Molesworth Street, Wellington, New Zealand
- Tuesday 6 April–13 April
- 09:30 am - 16:30 pm
- $546.25 Members
- $661.25 Non Members