Joining IPANZ New Professionals
New Professionals is for those under 30 or new to the public sector. We offer:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development, including mentoring
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social events
- Biennial conference (October 2018)
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Sign up to our Mailing List
- At My Dashboard, select the New Professionals preference
- Select Find My Organisation. Most government agencies are IPANZ members.
- Or email us with your details
Contact the New Professionals Leadership Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 463-6940
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
The second event in our Courageous Conversation series, this time focused on Sexual Harassment in the workplace. This event is designed to start talking about what we can do, how to support ourselves and how to support others in a safe and positive space.
- MBIE, 15 Stout Street, Wellington, New Zealand
- Wednesday 4 December
- 17:30 pm - 19:00 pm
- $0.00 Members
- $0.00 Non Members