The IPANZ New Professionals Conference 2016 provided a platform for debate, networking and information gathering for the next generation of leaders, thinkers and policy shapers.
In keeping with the conference theme of 'realising their potential', attendees were encouraged to:
- Envision the future of the public sector
- Engage with today’s challenges and successes
- Understand your strengths and how you can grow and develop them
- Be informed, inspired and connected
- Understand how agencies are working together to get better outcomes for New Zealanders.
Read a summary about the conference below: Realising Their Potential