The Public Sector Excellence Awards celebrate outstanding performances and huge achievements of organisations and project teams in the New Zealand Public Sector, showcasing the significant contribution the wider public sector makes to meeting the needs of New Zealand and New Zealanders. They recognise and promote excellence in terms of vision, innovation and results and encourage continuous improvement.
Nominations for the Deloitte IPANZ Public Sector Excellence Awards 2018 open on 11 December 2017.
11 December 2017
Nominations are invited from organisations in the wider public sector that are current corporate members of IPANZ. Check to see if you are an IPANZ Corporate member.
Nominations must be submitted in the name of, and with the knowledge of, the Chief Executive of the organisation.
The following organisations in the wider public sector are eligible to nominate projects or initiatives for the Awards:
- Central government departments (public service departments and others)
- Local government authorities (including council-controlled organisations)
- Crown entities (including DHBs, CRIs and other Crown entity companies, but excluding Crown entity subsidiaries and School Boards of Trustees)
- Tertiary education institutions in the state sector (universities, polytechnics, wānanga)
- Offices of Parliament
- State-owned enterprises
- Public Finance Act Fourth Schedule organisations
Nominated projects should be current or completed in the last 12 months, and the organisation should demonstrate that it has delivered specific outcomes. If the project was completed over 12 months ago, but results have only become known in the last 12 months you should proceed with a nomination.
Review the Award Categories then register your interest to access the online nomination centre and submission form.
For further information on the Awards, please contact Sandra Julian via email email@example.com or phone 04 910 5473.